Roofing Contractors for King, Pierce & Snohomish Counties
OUR GREATER SEATTLE ROOFING CONTRACTORS ARE NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SINCE 1993
We’re a family owned and operated Greater Seattle roofing contractors operating in the Seattle area since 1993. Our employees are highly skilled, knowledgeable, and deliver fast, friendly roofing service that is honest and fair.
Side-Pro Inc. Roofing is a trusted Greater Seattle roofing contractor. Please know that we received national recognition by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) for our award-winning safety program at the International Builders Show.
This exceptional safety program is to ensure that the well-being of our employees is our first priority in everything we do. Safety and health in our business is a part of every operation and is every employee’s responsibility at all levels at Side-Pro, Inc. All of the employees are encouraged to be aware of conditions in their respective work areas that can produce or lead to injuries. Prevention of workplace injuries and illnesses is of such consequence that it will be given precedence over production activities.
Seattle’s Top Roofing Contractors Since 1993
To ensure compliance from all employees and roofing contractors, we have instituted the following safety enhancements and regulations:
- We provide every new employee and roofing contractor a safety orientation and briefing of our roofing safety policy and procedures prior to leaving for their first roof job site around Greater Seattle.
- Each crew lead is required to be first aid and CPR certified.
- We have a daily roof safety checklist that is required to be filled out by our superintendents and turned into the office at the close of each day.
- To encourage compliance on your roof project by our crews in the field, we have a safety bonus that is available to every crew on each job that is rewarded for 100% compliance during the daily spot checks.
- We provide each crew a job pack that includes directions to the nearest medical facility and phone numbers from their particular roofing job site. The pack also includes all safety procedures for the safe operation of the equipment and machinery that will be used at that job site by our Greater Seattle roofing contractors. The Roof Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and accident prevention program is posted in the job shack. This job pack is posted in the garage of the job site.
- Weekly roof safety meetings are required of all crew members. This meeting ensures the most up-to-date information is conveyed to all employees.
- We utilize Labor and Industries twice a year to spot check our roofing sites and provide advice so that we can continue to improve our safety program and ensure that we meet the highest safety standards in our industry.
JAMES HARDIE | COMPOSITION | ASPHALT | CEDAR SHAKE | METAL | FLAT